Thursday, December 25, 2008

Well, the verdict's in!

I want to thank all of you that took the time to share with me your thoughts on my starting my own RC-related podcast. I am amazed at the response!! I've read tons of emails from you guys telling me to move forward with this project, but not a single one telling me "Hey man, just stop already!".

I have been busy working up a format that will be informative and, hopefully, enjoyable. I am, however, stumped over what to name this thing!

If you have any suggestions on a name for my new show, please feel free to drop me an email.

Many thanks for your support!!

4 comments:

Mark Carew said...

Hey Mike. Glad to hear you are moving forward with this. How about the Crashcast.

Good Luck!!

Mark and Trish

Unknown said...

How about "What goes up" podcast

BG said...

I think it is great you are doing a podcast. You were a very good part of the previous podcast and I really look forward to your new one.

Crash said...

You guys are all AWESOME! I have received close to 100 emails from you all throwing support my way with this podcast!!!

Look for a show coming soon!!!

BTW, I'll be looking for an RC'er that's every bit as NUTS over this great hobby as I am to serve as a co-host.

If you're interested, email me at crash.hancockATgmail.com!